В так как-то.

"трахатель за дверкой"
Ага :)
Причем ещё пара ограничений тут не упомянуты, которые и формируют ....направленность мыслей/ действий этой субличности :)
Они тоже важны, имхо

Thank you for your question! I understand that you're looking for ways to combine English with the flective grammar of Russian. While it's not possible to directly combine the two languages in a way that would result in a grammatically correct sentence, there are a few things you can do to incorporate elements of Russian grammar into your English writing or speech.

1. Use Russian-inspired vocabulary: You can incorporate Russian words and phrases into your English sentences to give them a bit of a Russian flair. For example, you could use the word "comrade" (товарищ) to refer to a friend or colleague, or use the phrase "nyet" (нет) to express disagreement or refusal.
  2. Use Russian grammar structures: You can also try incorporating Russian grammar structures into your English sentences. For example, you could use the Russian verb conjugation pattern (e.g. "I am eating," "I eat," "I will eat") instead of the English pattern ("I eat," "I ate," "I will eat").
  3. Use Russian-style phrasing: You can also try using Russian-style phrasing in your English sentences. For example, instead of saying "I'm going to the store," you could say "I go to the store" (я хочу ходить в магазин).
It's important to note that while incorporating elements of Russian grammar and vocabulary into your English can be a fun and creative way to express yourself, it's important to do so in a way that's respectful and appropriate. Avoid using language that could be considered offensive or insensitive, and be mindful of cultural differences and nuances.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you for your question! I understand that you're looking for ways to combine English with the flective grammar of Russian. While it's not possible to directly combine the two languages in a way that would result in a grammatically correct sentence, there are a few things you can do to incorporate elements of Russian grammar into your English writing or speech.

1. Use Russian-inspired vocabulary: You can incorporate Russian words and phrases into your English sentences to give them a bit of a Russian flair. For example, you could use the word "comrade" (товарищ) to refer to a friend or colleague, or use the phrase "nyet" (нет) to express disagreement or refusal.
  2. Use Russian grammar structures: You can also try incorporating Russian grammar structures into your English sentences. For example, you could use the Russian verb conjugation pattern (e.g. "I am eating," "I eat," "I will eat") instead of the English pattern ("I eat," "I ate," "I will eat").
  3. Use Russian-style phrasing: You can also try using Russian-style phrasing in your English sentences. For example, instead of saying "I'm going to the store," you could say "I go to the store" (я хочу ходить в магазин).
It's important to note that while incorporating elements of Russian grammar and vocabulary into your English can be a fun and creative way to express yourself, it's important to do so in a way that's respectful and appropriate. Avoid using language that could be considered offensive or insensitive, and be mindful of cultural differences and nuances.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Creating a language that combines English and a fusional (or inflected) grammar like Russian would be a complex task, requiring careful consideration of various linguistic aspects. Here's a simplified approach to give you an idea of how this could be attempted:

Vocabulary: Decide which language's vocabulary will be the primary source. In this case, let's use English as the primary source for vocabulary since it is more widely spoken and understood.
Grammar: For grammar, adopt the fusional grammar system from Russian. This means that words change their form based on gender, number, tense, and case.
Word order: Determine the word order. English typically follows a Subject-Verb-Object (SVO) order, while Russian is more flexible. You could choose to maintain the SVO order for simplicity or introduce more flexibility in word order to allow for greater emphasis on different parts of the sentence.
Gender: Introduce gender into the English vocabulary. English nouns do not have grammatical gender, but Russian nouns do. Assign a gender to each English noun and modify its spelling accordingly. For example, 'actor' could become 'aktor' (masculine), 'aktorka' (feminine), or 'aktoru' (neuter).
Verb conjugation: Create verb conjugations based on Russian patterns. Russian verbs change depending on tense, aspect, mood, and person. Adapt English verbs to follow these patterns. For instance, 'to speak' could become 'govorit' (present tense, third person singular), 'govoril' (past tense, masculine singular), etc.
Noun cases: Implement Russian noun cases for English nouns. Russian has six cases: nominative, genitive, dative, accusative, instrumental, and prepositional. Modify English nouns to reflect these cases. For example, 'book' in the nominative case could become 'kniga', in the genitive case 'knigi', and so on.
Pronunciation: Decide whether to keep English pronunciation rules or adapt them to fit the Russian phonetic system.
Syntax: Consider whether to incorporate any syntactical elements from Russian, such as the use of aspectual pairs (e.g., imperfective and perfective verbs) or the extensive use of prefixes and suffixes to modify meanings.
Keep in mind that creating a new language is a challenging endeavor, and the result may not be easily understood by native speakers of either English or Russian. It would require significant effort to learn and master. However, if you're interested in exploring this concept further, you could start by learning more about linguistics, particularly focusing on morphology and syntax.
To combine English with the flexive grammar of Russian, you can follow these steps:

1. Learn the basic grammar rules of Russian, such as noun declension, verb conjugation, and adjective agreement.
  2. Identify English words that have similar grammatical patterns to Russian words. For example, English nouns that end in "-y" or "-ies" can be declined similarly to Russian nouns that end in "-ы" or "-ие".
  3. Create a list of English words that can be flexively declined in Russian, and practice declining them consistently.
  4. Use Russian grammar rules to create new words in English that follow the same patterns. For example, you could create a new noun "kartinka" (from the Russian word for "picture") and decline it consistently in English, such as "kartinkas" (genitive), "kartinkami" (dative), etc.
  5. Practice using these flexively declined English words in sentences, and gradually incorporate them into your everyday language use.
Remember, while it's possible to combine English with Russian grammar, it may take a significant amount of practice and consistency to make it feel natural and intuitive.
Объединение английского языка с флективной грамматикой русского языка может быть сложным, так как эти два языка имеют существенные различия в своей структуре и грамматике. Однако, есть несколько способов, которые могут помочь в объединении этих двух языков:

1. Использование флективных элементов в английском языке: В английском языке есть некоторые флективные элементы, такие как окончания глаголов в прошедшем времени (-ed) или окончания множественного числа существительных (-s). Их можно использовать для приближения английского к флективной грамматике русского языка.
  2. Использование русских фразеологизмов и выражений: Русский язык богат фразеологизмами и выражениями, которые могут быть использованы в английском языке для придания ему более флективного характера. Например, можно использовать выражения типа "взять на себя" или "поднять руки" для передачи определенного значения или оттенка.
  3. Использование русских слов с флективными окончаниями: В английском языке можно использовать русские слова с флективными окончаниями, чтобы придать тексту более флективный характер. Например, можно использовать слова типа "балетка" или "партизанка" для передачи определенного значения или оттенка.
  4. Использование русской грамматической структуры: В английском языке можно использовать некоторые грамматические структуры русского языка, такие как падежи или склонения, чтобы придать тексту более флективный характер. Например, можно использовать конструкцию "с помощью" или "благодаря" для передачи определенного значения или оттенка.
Однако, важно помнить, что объединение английского языка с флективной грамматикой русского языка может быть сложным и требует хорошего знания обоих языков.

Законопослушных граждан не будет, если мы сделаем невозможным соблюдение закона [вставить мем с черным парнем, постукивающим головой]

Трахатель бабушки Ньюфелда за дверкой, который изучил все книги Владимира Леви с тибетской гимнастикой вместе и соционикой с парапсихологиями + тьму тьмущую ее разновидностей.
:)
Так он так и сидит за дверкой и Вы его наружу не выпускаете, так?:)

Картинка с ЛГБТ*, зачем?
Нарушение Правил, видимо?
А зачем?
Было желание такое, нарушить, непреодолимое?
Или другие причины?
Удаляю картинку, один балл Предупреждение, на 1 мес.
Пожалуйста не не надо подставлять никого больше.

Вложения

• GGtnODkXsAA1LiU.jpg
    GGtnODkXsAA1LiU.jpg
    41.7 KB · Просмотры: 14
Последнее редактирование модератором:
Единственное, что нужно для триумфа зла, это чтобы хорошие люди ничего не делали. (Эдмунд Бёрк)

Новые комментарии

LGBT*

В связи с решением Верховного суда Российской Федерации (далее РФ) от 30 ноября 2023 года), движение ЛГБТ* признано экстремистским и запрещена его деятельность на территории РФ. Данное решение суда подлежит немедленному исполнению, исходя из чего на форуме будут приняты следующие меры - аббривеатура ЛГБТ* должна и будет применяться только со звездочкой (она означает иноагента или связанное с экстремизмом движение, которое запрещено в РФ), все ради того чтобы посетители и пользователи этого форума могли ознакомиться с данным запретом. Символика, картинки и атрибутика что связана с ныне запрещенным движением ЛГБТ* запрещены на этом форуме - исходя из решения Верховного суда, о котором было написано ранее - этот пункт внесен как экстренное дополнение к правилам форума части 4 параграфа 12 в настоящее время.

Назад
Сверху