Neuroscientific Bulletin

Changing sex arousal toward children is necessary. "Bisexualizing" homosexual people can considered ethical correct?
I mean... we dont know exactly why a person is homosexual, so going to psychoterapist for "bisexualizing" can be a sufference for them? Because maybe exploring themselves can reveal paining trauma...

I gave a rapid look at the book but I cannot believe there is so much shift toward heterosexual attra tion during adult age... is the author so reliable?
The question arises, what is heterosexual attraction :)
And why is a gay man who "became a little heterosexual" - remains gay, but a hetero who has become a little gay - refers to gays?

I believe in kirill theory about neuroplasticy of the brain (why is this not considered in paraphilias and homosexuality?).
I'm considering, of course. This is our general theory with Kirill :)

Do you know some people that is became more heterosexual with some psychoterapy? I don t know anyone...
I know such people, it's my job :)
Moreover - you can see them here on the forum. And to talk :)

Changing sex arousal toward children is necessary. "Bisexualizing" homosexual people can considered ethical correct?
I mean... we dont know exactly why a person is homosexual, so going to psychoterapist for "bisexualizing" can be a sufference for them? Because maybe exploring themselves can reveal paining trauma...
There is a more difficult and unpleasant option - when a person does not perceive what happened to him as an injury!
When he himself protects his .. not executioners, but those who determined his development in this direction.
Psychotherapy in this case is more difficult, and sometimes impossible.

Why "bisexualizing" go to psychotherapy? Why, in this context, is non-heterosexuality viewed as the result of trauma?
Usually this is the result, as a result of studying the past of this child or adult.
Another issue is that heterosexual people also have traumas, and even stronger ones, often.
Therefore, we are interested in a reliable, true analysis of the past - without prejudice!
IMHO.

Is it possible that heterosexuality is the result of trauma? Does it happen that the gay traumatized in childhood and he became heterosexual? It is incorrect to treat any non-heterosexuality as an injury. Do not you think so?
No, I do not think so.
But in a different sense.
And heterosexuals have traumas.
However, injuries are very different from each other, and people are very different from each other.
Therefore, we analyze the entire childhood, the past of man - and not just "looking for only what looks like a trauma."

Then why in this thread are only the so-called "injuries" of gays and bisexuals considered? When will viewed heterosexuals injuries in the thread?

Новые комментарии

LGBT*

В связи с решением Верховного суда Российской Федерации (далее РФ) от 30 ноября 2023 года), движение ЛГБТ* признано экстремистским и запрещена его деятельность на территории РФ. Данное решение суда подлежит немедленному исполнению, исходя из чего на форуме будут приняты следующие меры - аббривеатура ЛГБТ* должна и будет применяться только со звездочкой (она означает иноагента или связанное с экстремизмом движение, которое запрещено в РФ), все ради того чтобы посетители и пользователи этого форума могли ознакомиться с данным запретом. Символика, картинки и атрибутика что связана с ныне запрещенным движением ЛГБТ* запрещены на этом форуме - исходя из решения Верховного суда, о котором было написано ранее - этот пункт внесен как экстренное дополнение к правилам форума части 4 параграфа 12 в настоящее время.

Назад
Сверху