Обитель Феи

Есть.
Есть и те, кого хрен столкнешь с их уверенности в непредсказуемости мира :)
Или скажем с уверенности в том, что вода смертельно опасна, и учиться плавать нет смысла - если планируешь жить вдалеке от воды...
Это да. Уверенность в непредсказуемости мира - ну и ходишь по знакомым дорогам, а на те которые не знаешь даже не ступаешь. В знакомых вроде уверен, и так же уверен в опасных незнакомых.

Это да. Уверенность в непредсказуемости мира - ну и ходишь по знакомым дорогам, а на те которые не знаешь даже не ступаешь. В знакомых вроде уверен, и так же уверен в опасных незнакомых.
Примерно так.
Причем эта картина не плохая.
Всего лишь жесткая. Когда она относительно верная - проблем нет!
Проблема тогда, когда или меняются условия (переезд, поиск работы, поиск нового партнера,..), или же изначально концепция была неверной.
Скажем живет себе еврей-ортодокс, нормально, как все - и вдруг обнаруживает что он негр, или женщина, или еще кто..

Скоро канадцы проверят по-научному лечатся ли парафилии с помощью фМРТ https://ps.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.ps.661010

"
Hoping to build on its expertise in the assessment of sexual disorders, the clinic has begun a partnership with researchers at Charles University, in Prague, Czech Republic, and the Medical University of South Carolina to develop new technologies to assess sexual arousal patterns. In November, members of the SBC traveled to Charleston, South Carolina, to test the simultaneous use of functional magnetic resonance imaging and phallometric testing in assessing sexual interest. The research may reveal central nervous system arousal patterns that provide clues to the etiology of pedophilia and improved treatments. The team has also received funding to develop more accurate techniques for phallometric assessment as well as to develop and test universally acceptable stimuli for assessing sexual arousal patterns.

One of the goals of better assessment, according to Dr. Fedor0ff, is to test the possibility that deviant sexual arousal patterns can change. In fact, earlier research by the clinic suggests that these patterns are not static. In that study, 21 of 43 patients experienced a significant decrease of sexual arousal in response to pedophilic stimuli and a significant increase of sexual arousal in response to nonpedophilic stimuli. “If verified and replicated, these results will be groundbreaking,” said Dr. Fedor0ff, “since it will mean that people with paraphilias can look forward to lives in which they never 0ffend and in which they establish healthy, noncriminal relationships.” The SBC has recently received a grant from the University of Ottawa Medical Research Fund to conduct a prospective study replicating these findings in a larger p0pulation.

Скоро канадцы проверят по-научному лечатся ли парафилии с помощью фМРТ https://ps.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.ps.661010

"
Hoping to build on its expertise in the assessment of sexual disorders, the clinic has begun a partnership with researchers at Charles University, in Prague, Czech Republic, and the Medical University of South Carolina to develop new technologies to assess sexual arousal patterns. In November, members of the SBC traveled to Charleston, South Carolina, to test the simultaneous use of functional magnetic resonance imaging and phallometric testing in assessing sexual interest. The research may reveal central nervous system arousal patterns that provide clues to the etiology of pedophilia and improved treatments. The team has also received funding to develop more accurate techniques for phallometric assessment as well as to develop and test universally acceptable stimuli for assessing sexual arousal patterns.

One of the goals of better assessment, according to Dr. Fedor0ff, is to test the possibility that deviant sexual arousal patterns can change. In fact, earlier research by the clinic suggests that these patterns are not static. In that study, 21 of 43 patients experienced a significant decrease of sexual arousal in response to pedophilic stimuli and a significant increase of sexual arousal in response to nonpedophilic stimuli. “If verified and replicated, these results will be groundbreaking,” said Dr. Fedor0ff, “since it will mean that people with paraphilias can look forward to lives in which they never 0ffend and in which they establish healthy, noncriminal relationships.” The SBC has recently received a grant from the University of Ottawa Medical Research Fund to conduct a prospective study replicating these findings in a larger p0pulation.
Спасибо!
Лечатся, это несомненно. Имхо :)
Вопрос в другом - насколько эффективно, и от чего зависит эффект.

44 летняя транс женщина описывает, как она осознала, что она женщина :) Ссылка на интересное

"
It was a slow buildup.

I've been fascinated by women's historical clothing, especially those with structure like from the Victorian era or Baroque. I often wished that I had a girlfriend who would where those, but eventually I realized that I was projecting and I wanted to wear those.

I never really acted on it though but about 4 years I asked a cosplay-maker friend of mine to make one up for me. In the meantime I found that I was aroused by the idea of being a woman, and especially when I discovered Second Life I was hooked. Had a gorgeous avatar, and unless I told someone, nobody ever knew I was anything but a woman. So I was sure I was going to be super-aroused once I put the gown on.

And then...I wasn't. It just felt right. And then when I wore it at a convention, even though I have super social anxiety, I didn't mind the attention. Hell, I loved it. Some treated me like the woman I looked like (well, at a quick glance anyway).

Eventually I came out to my friends and family on Facebook saying I didn't want to hide this part of me anymore, got some support, got some not-support. I said "I'm not transgender."

Fast forward a few years later, and I've ordered a pair of hippads after seeing how great they looked on a drag queen.

So I put on my corset and hip pads and all I had on over top was a t-shirt and sweatpants, but I had the shape of a woman. Breasts, narrowed waist, hips...and I flushed. I felt AMAZING. And that's when it hit me. I'm trans.

And then I had panic attacks for days. Saw a therapist immediately, came out to my wife the next day. I was panicing I'd have to transition. "I'm just non-binary".

Six months later, I got slammed by the worst gender dsyphoria I ever had. That's when I accepted I was a transwoman...and instead I had panic attacks I wouldn't be able to transition. Again, saw a therapist, came out to my wife the very next day.

And she's supported me more than I could ever hope for."

That's when I accepted I was a transwoman...and instead I had panic attacks I wouldn't be able to transition
Сверх-ценность. Имхо.
Если я этого не сделаю, то я пожалею. Я боюсь этого не сделать.
In the meantime I found that I was aroused by the idea of being a woman, and especially when I discovered Second Life I was hooked. Had a gorgeous avatar, and unless I told someone, nobody ever knew I was anything but a woman. So I was sure I was going to be super-aroused once I put the gown on.

And then...I wasn't. It just felt right
Я одела платье, оно красивое, я хочу быть красивой, люди оценили, похвалили. Мнение высказали. Люди мне близкие и дорогие, поддержка, принятие.
Но тут этого видимо не требуется. It just felt right. Даже ожидаемое сексуальное возбуждение, предполагаемое, не такое как казалось. It just felt right.

Учеба идет. Прикладываю усилия пока только на 30-40% (отвлекаюсь на гендерное, медицинское) но вроде бы этого даже хватает пока.

Учеба идет. Прикладываю усилия пока только на 30-40% (отвлекаюсь на гендерное, медицинское) но вроде бы этого даже хватает пока.
Конечно хватает!
Даже при среднем перфекционизме, вероятно :)
А вот если взять и начать углубляться в один вопрос одной темы до максимальной глубины и ясности - ночей не спать в поисках ответа на вопрос, отложить все дела в погоне за истиной?
Понимания может и прибавится.
И то не 100% при аналоге панической атаки, когда "не успеем, опоздаем, Буратино, ты сам себе враг!!"..

Кирилл, ты с Доком точно споришь?!
Вы спорьте что ли более акцентированно чтобы было понятно, что люди спорят, чтобы все летало в разные стороны. А то как-то в тупик ставит спор ваш.:)

Новые комментарии

LGBT*

В связи с решением Верховного суда Российской Федерации (далее РФ) от 30 ноября 2023 года), движение ЛГБТ* признано экстремистским и запрещена его деятельность на территории РФ. Данное решение суда подлежит немедленному исполнению, исходя из чего на форуме будут приняты следующие меры - аббривеатура ЛГБТ* должна и будет применяться только со звездочкой (она означает иноагента или связанное с экстремизмом движение, которое запрещено в РФ), все ради того чтобы посетители и пользователи этого форума могли ознакомиться с данным запретом. Символика, картинки и атрибутика что связана с ныне запрещенным движением ЛГБТ* запрещены на этом форуме - исходя из решения Верховного суда, о котором было написано ранее - этот пункт внесен как экстренное дополнение к правилам форума части 4 параграфа 12 в настоящее время.

Назад
Сверху