How to increase heterosexual component?

I agree with you, but I am wondering why use dopamine agonist as Kirill said. And, who is Richard Krueger?
a dopamine agonist should help "disinhibit" the brain, help extend the limits of the person's tolerance. He could not even imagine in fantasy that he could fall in love with a sea that he feared and avoided, or fall in love with a woman whom he did not trust ..

un agonista della dopamina dovrebbe aiutare a "disinibire" il cervello, aiutare ad estendere i limiti della tolleranza della persona. Non riusciva nemmeno a immaginare in fantasia di potersi innamorare di un mare che temeva ed evitava, o di innamorarsi di una donna di cui non si fidava.

Is there science behind this? Because it is not safe to take drugS for a lot of time just to become heterosexual. But, if for short time I agree. There is Richard krueger behind this and how many scientists?

So why Richard Kruger was so confident with this, and tell you to try dopamine agonists for "us" for unlock "to girls" attractions...?

I was intrested what a person who treat paraphilias will say about this approach. He said it is conjecture, but we can try these drugs.

Is there science behind this? Because it is not safe to take drugS for a lot of time just to become heterosexual. But, if for short time I agree. There is Richard krueger behind this and how many scientists?

science is, of course. a system that is "ossified" may need the impulse to increase the range of possible actions. and may need lubrication. image - a lock in the door, which is a little rusty, and does not rotate. you can leave it "as is", in the position in which the fixation took place. you can "lubricate" the lock, and apply some small force to the key to help it rotate and that the lock can rotate as much as possible, enough.

la scienza è, ovviamente. un sistema che è "ossificato" può richiedere l'impulso per aumentare la gamma di azioni possibili. e potrebbe necessitare di lubrificazione image - una serratura nella porta, che è un po 'arrugginita, e non ruota. puoi lasciarlo "così com'è", nella posizione in cui è avvenuta la fissazione. puoi "lubrificare" la serratura e applicare una piccola forza alla chiave.

наука есть, конечно. система, которая "закостенела" - может нуждаться в импульсе для того, чтобы увеличить диапазон возможных действий.
и может нуждаться в смазке. образ - замок в двери, который немного заржавел, и не вращается. можно оставить его "как есть", в том положении, в котором произошла фиксация.
можно "смазать" замок, и приложить некоторую, небольшую силу к ключу, чтобы помочь ему вращаться и чтобы замок мог вращаться максимально, достаточно

So why Richard Kruger was so confident with this, and tell you to try dopamine agonists for "us" for unlock "to girls" attractions...?
I usually use other drugs, but it is possible to use this group of drugs, IMHO. Their goal is to "disinhibit" that attraction that was reduced, "inhibited". IMHO - of course the drugs are prescribed, taken not by themselves, not as the only treatment, but in combination with targeted psychotherapy.

Di solito uso altri farmaci, ma è possibile usare questo gruppo di farmaci, IMHO. Il loro obiettivo è "disinibire" quell'attrazione che è stata ridotta, "inibita". IMHO - ovviamente i farmaci sono prescritti, non presi da soli, non come trattamento unico, ma in combinazione con psicoterapia mirata.

Я обычно использую другие препараты, но возможно использование и этой группы лекарств, имхо.
Их цель -"растормозить" то влечение, которое было уменьшено, "заторможено".
Имхо - разумеется лекарства назначаются, принимаются не сами по себе, не как единственное лечение, а в комплексе с целенаправленной психотерапией.

Новые комментарии

LGBT*

В связи с решением Верховного суда Российской Федерации (далее РФ) от 30 ноября 2023 года), движение ЛГБТ* признано экстремистским и запрещена его деятельность на территории РФ. Данное решение суда подлежит немедленному исполнению, исходя из чего на форуме будут приняты следующие меры - аббривеатура ЛГБТ* должна и будет применяться только со звездочкой (она означает иноагента или связанное с экстремизмом движение, которое запрещено в РФ), все ради того чтобы посетители и пользователи этого форума могли ознакомиться с данным запретом. Символика, картинки и атрибутика что связана с ныне запрещенным движением ЛГБТ* запрещены на этом форуме - исходя из решения Верховного суда, о котором было написано ранее - этот пункт внесен как экстренное дополнение к правилам форума части 4 параграфа 12 в настоящее время.

Назад
Сверху