Paraphilia Support Forum

Ksenia

Фея
It is a very interesting forum for people with different paraphilias. There they can discuss various aspects of life with their sexual peculiarities. I really advise this forum for all paraphiles.

Последнее редактирование:
101 Members, little young forum, very interesting!
Thanksl

Does this description something remind you? It reminds me fetishistic transvestism. Especially this fragment " My bedroom has bridles and harness all on the walls, and I enjoy wearing a bridle to bed. This has nothing to do with bondage.... I just enjoy wearing it, knowing it was on a horse and the bit in his mouth." Transvestites like to wear dresses, skirts, bras, etc, knowing that women also do it, and thus they similar to women in this aspect, they become more familiar with women. So, we could say that transvestism is an implicit form of intimate communication with females. And this zoophile also has similar implicit form of intimate communication with horses. It is fascinating! I really like it! :))

It really is logical :) Association associated with horses and sexual excitement is obvious. And it does not desire sex with a horse!

I will read carefully this forum tomorrow. Today - watching tour of the "Dali triangle" in Catalonia. Jolly surrealist! :)

Good afternoon! Dear Diamond! I am to welcome you to this forum! While I ask you to use an online translator, for example Google-translator. To get acquainted with already available materials. Also at the bottom left of the page there is a switch to the English page interface. So it will be more convenient for you, I hope. I unfortunately do not know English well, but I'll try
:)
Hello!

Good afternoon! Dear Diamond! I am to welcome you to this forum! While I ask you to use an online translator, for example Google-translator. To get acquainted with already available materials. Also at the bottom left of the page there is a switch to the English page interface. So it will be more convenient for you, I hope. I unfortunately do not know English well, but I'll try
:)
Hello!
Thank you! This forum seems very interesting :)

Новые комментарии

LGBT*

В связи с решением Верховного суда Российской Федерации (далее РФ) от 30 ноября 2023 года), движение ЛГБТ* признано экстремистским и запрещена его деятельность на территории РФ. Данное решение суда подлежит немедленному исполнению, исходя из чего на форуме будут приняты следующие меры - аббривеатура ЛГБТ* должна и будет применяться только со звездочкой (она означает иноагента или связанное с экстремизмом движение, которое запрещено в РФ), все ради того чтобы посетители и пользователи этого форума могли ознакомиться с данным запретом. Символика, картинки и атрибутика что связана с ныне запрещенным движением ЛГБТ* запрещены на этом форуме - исходя из решения Верховного суда, о котором было написано ранее - этот пункт внесен как экстренное дополнение к правилам форума части 4 параграфа 12 в настоящее время.

Назад
Сверху